Let light wash into your rooms with our Worcester oak glazed door.
This glazed door in our popular Worcester design has large glass panels. These come pre-fitted with clear, toughened glass and allow plenty of light to travel from room to room.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Worcester Oak Glazed Door DIC65, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glazing Fixing Method - Beading and Pinned
Glazing Stamp Details - Visible on each pane to comply with legislation
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Number of Panels - 3
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing Height - 1676mm
Glazing thickness - 4mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle panel glazing width - 194mm
Side panel glazing width - 80mm
Stile - 130mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 120mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 21.822kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.