Go for long-lasting looks; the engineered core of our premium Worcester Oak door resists warping.
This quality oak door has a classic panel design and lends an air of sophistication. This door has an engineered core to help prevent warping, with fire door variants also available. The outer surface is cut from American white oak for attractive pale wood tones and natural grain patterns.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Worcester Oak Door DIC64, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Not moisture resistant
Number of Panels - 3
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 175mm
Door centre panel thickness - 9mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 19.918kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.