Make the most of warm oak veneer wood grains; our internal Oak door has a simple design of five horizontal panels.
The Westlock is a contemporary design of five horizontal panels separated by grooves, featuring the natural grain and tones of White Oak. When finished with your choice of lacquer, stain, or Osmo oil, it can be made even more striking. With an engineered core, this door is more resistant to variations in humidity than solid wood.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Westlock Oak Door DIE25, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glue/Resin - PVA D4
Lipping Material - KSK Hardwood
Material - Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Not moisture resistant
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door centre panel thickness - 15mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 114mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 114mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 18.863kg
Widt - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.