Add this emergency push latch to a fire exit to provide a swift escape in the event of a fire.
Made by reputable trade brand, UNION, this silver, emergency latch offers a simple push mechanism that can provide quick access to an exit or escape route within a building. Fire-rated for up to 120 minutes on timber and 240 minutes on metal doorways, this device is surface-mounted and comes with an adapter kit to operate with a rim cylinder lock. This compact push pad is designed for use on a single door with one locking point and it is supplied with all the necessary parts for a simple, safe and secure installation.
Union J-CE854EL-SIL Non Handed Push Pad Rim Latch SCF5003
- Guarantee 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Essential Fire Hardware Essential Fire Hardware
- Lock System Type 1 Point Locking
- Suitable Application Timber Doors
- Suitable Use Type Single Door
- Maximum Door Width 1220mm