Keep your home or office protected from fire with this internal flush plywood lipped fire door.
Our flush plywood door is designed to be a defensive barrier against fire for up to 30 minutes. There are 14 differing sizes to choose from, each with a smooth surface that is ready to be painted. Be sure to also include our fire-rated door furniture and joinery to maintain the door’s integrity.
- Construction Material Plywood
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Flush
Spey Plywood Lipped Fire Door FD30 DIF89/DIF14/DIF15, Prices from
Colour Description - Natural
Construction - Flush
Construction detail - Colour matched edging
Construction Material - Plywood
Core Material - Flaxboard
Decibel reduction - 31
Door construction - Constructed using softwood timber stile and rail frame
Finish With - Paint
Intumescent Strip Details - 15 x 4mm intumescent strip pre-fitted to top edge of door
Lipping Material - Hardwood
Surface veneer thickness - 3mm
Timber Species - Red Meranti
Veneer grade - Paint grade surface veneer
Veneer Specification - Plywood
Door lipping thickness - sides - 6mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Inner rail - 28mm
Stile - 23mm
Thickness - 35mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 25.882kg
Width - 838mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'9"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 6mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised and that the door when fitted complies with the fire certificate.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door is compatible with VOC 2010 compatible finishes and the use of water based primers and paints will not adversely effect the integrity of the door.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.