Working well in Shaker kitchens, our primed four panel Shaker door can easily be combined with other styles.
This Shaker-style door features four panels arranged vertically for a simple design that works in a wide range of properties. The engineered core provides stability and the high density fibreboard skin arrives primed and ready for painting, so you can quickly render it in any colour you wish.
- Construction Material HDF
- Door Finish Type Primed
- Construction Stile and Rail
Shaker White Primed 4 Panel Door DIR12, Prices from
Colour Description - White
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - HDF
Core Material - Particle Board with MDF centre panel
- HDF skin particle board construction
- Constructed using engineered pine stiles and rails frame
Finish With - Paint
Glue/Resin - PVA D3
Lipping Material - Clear pine primed white
Number of Panels - 4
Timber Species - Pine
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle Rail - 108mm
Stile - 110mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 107mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 21.418kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
Lock Block Additional Informatio - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door