Let light into your home with our four-windowed Shaker-style internal door, richly veneered with real Oak.
The glazed version of our Shaker-style, oak door has four windows arranged vertically to let in plenty of light, giving your home a welcoming feel. They have a striking oak veneer and can be used to create an impressive double-door for even more light. They come supplied with toughened, frosted glass.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Shaker Oak 4 Panel Glazed Door DIE53, Prices from
Additional glazing information
Use clear/obscure border design. Glazing is etched on one side only
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glazing Fixing Method - Cramp Glazed (Glass cannot be replaced)
Glazing Stamp Details are visible on each pane to comply with legislation
Glazing type - Toughened
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Not moisture resistant
Number of Panels - 4
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - KSK
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - side - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing Height - 333.5mm
Glazing thickness - 4mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle Rail - 115mm
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 25.856kg
Width - 762mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'6"
Smaller sizes ideal for use as a door pair
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.