Create a timeless look with this FD30-rated Shaker internal 4 panel oak fire door.
For a door that will look good today and in years to come, pick this Shaker style. The clean lines suit modern or traditional rooms, whilst the oak brings warmth and texture. Finish in a varnish or stain, and have peace of mind that this door can provide up to 30 minutes of protection against fire.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Shaker Oak 4 Panel Fire Door FD30 DIF74, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, Stain or Osmo Oil
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Number of Panels - 4
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 44mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 34.125kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.