Let light stream around your rooms, thanks to the glazed upper panels of our four panel Oak two light glazed door.
Our four-panel glazed doors boast the timeless appeal of oak tones. They feature two large windows with bevelled glazing, helping rooms feel spacious and bright. Clear glass is installed before arrival, so you can get straight down to having it fitted. Simply finish your doors with varnish or stain to keep the wood looking its best.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Rockingham Oak 4 Panel Glazed Door DIE41/DIE45, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glazing Fixing Method - Beading and Pinned
Glazing Stamp Details - Visible on each pane to comply with legislation
Glue/Resin - PVA - Type D3/D4
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Number of Panels - 4
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - American White Oak
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door centre panel thickness - 19mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing Height - 926mm
Glazing thickness - 5mm
Glazing Width - 170.5mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle panel glazing width - 170.5mm
Middle Rail - 160mm
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 120mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 29.084kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Smaller sizes ideal for use as a door pair
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.