Provide up to 30 minutes of fire resistance with our internal 4 panel oak fire door that has stylish looks and safety built in.
Beneath the grained surface of our 4 panel oak door lies a particleboard core that acts as a defensive barrier against fire for up to half an hour. Available in six sizes, it suits a traditional look which can be complemented with a fire-rated brass handle. Fit and finish with a coat of varnish, stain or Osmo oil.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Rockingham Oak 4 Panel Fire Door FD30 DFD40/DFD44, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Door construction- Veneered particleboard constructio
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - American White Oak
Number of Panels - 4
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species- KSK
Door centre panel thickness - 30mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 16mm
Door lipping thickness - sides- 16mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 16mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 44mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 34.38kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating- FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.