Bring classical styling to your home or office with the attractive real wood veneer of our four panel Oak door.
This classic four-panel design is versatile enough to suit a variety of property types. It has an American white oak veneer with solid oak mouldings, giving it the attractive grain and warm colour of wood. It is practical too, with the engineered core being more resistant to warping than solid wood.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Rockingham Oak 4 Panel Door DIE40/DIE44, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glue/Resin - PVA - Type D3/D4
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Not moisture resistant
Number of Panels - 4
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door centre panel thickness - 19mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle Rail - 160mm
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 26.584kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.