Let in light with our primed glazed internal door.
Make the most of natural light by allowing it to move around your home with an internal glazed door. The primed body of the door is suitable for painting immediately, allowing you to continue colour themes or add a stand out feature to your room.
- Construction Material HDF
- Door Finish Type Primed
- Construction Stile and Rail
Pattern 10 White Primed Glazed Door DGT19/DGT29, Prices from
Colour Description - White
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - HDF
Door construction - Dowel and glue construction
Finish With - Paint
Glazing - Supplied with toughened clear glass
Glazing Fixing Method - Beading and Pinned
Glazing type - Toughened
Glue/Resin - PVA
Number of Panels - 1
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing thickness - 4mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 19.997kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- This door is suitable for finishing with: paint (Including the beading for glazing which must be primed and undercoated in order for the paint to adhere properly.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the pine door pair maker is therefore recommended.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not necessary as this is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side