Choose our pre-finished internal linear oak fire door to save time.
This modern-look, five-panel door is a stylish way to make your home safer that, when fitted correctly, can maintain its integrity for 30 minutes in a fire. It comes pre-sprayed with a lacquer. Available in three sizes.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Slab
Linear Oak Pre-finished Fire Door FD30 DIF95, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Lipping Material - Local Hardwood or American White Oak
Number of Panels - 5
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 11m
Door lipping thickness - sides - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 11mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 44mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 38.496kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.