Preserve the look of your linear Oak door by choosing our pre-finished version with a specially cured lacquer.
With its panels separated by horizontal grooves, our Linear Oak door is designed to showcase the natural grain of its American White Oak. This look is easy to maintain when it comes pre-finished with our superior, ultra-violet cured lacquer. Moreover, there are no brush strokes to spoil your chosen look.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Slab
Linear Oak Pre-finished Door DIE71/DIH02/DFH02, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Glue/Resin - Exterior B4
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - KSK, American White Oak
Veneer grade - Selects and better
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 110mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 28.624kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.