Generate a sense of spaciousness; install this Oak door with a slender, almost full height central glass pane.
The glazed version of our Linear Oak door allows more natural light to flow into a room, giving it a spacious and welcoming feel. The clear glass features diamond-cut grooves that echo the panel design and give the door a stylish, contemporary aesthetic. An accessible version of this door is also available.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Linear Oak Glazed Door DIE28/DIE92, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glazing Fixing Method - Beading and Pinned
Glazing Stamp Details - Howdens glazed doors do have Kite marks, however they are not legally required to be on every door.
Glazing type - Toughened
Glue/Resin - Exterior B4
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Material - Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Not moisture resistant
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - KSK, American White Oak
Veneer grade - Selects and better
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing Height - 1473mm
Glazing thickness - 5mm
Glazing Width - 204mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 28kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 4mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.