Improve the safety of your home with this internal linear oak fire door.
The contemporary styling of our linear oak door is a natural fit for a modern scheme. It comes in various sizes, all of which are ready to be stained, oiled with Osmo oil or varnished. The particleboard interior is designed to hold off fire for up to 30 minutes, and can be matched to our fire-rated door furniture for maximum protection.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Slab
Linear Oak Fire Door FD30, DFD39 Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, Stain or Osmo Oil
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 16mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 110mm
Thickness - 44mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Width - 762mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'6"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.