Blend styles with our internal Oak door, a modern five-panel design featuring traditional naturally grained oak veneer.
Our Linear Oak door showcases the natural grain of oak with a five-panel design. The American White Oak panels are separated by horizontal grooves for a stylish, modern look. The engineered core is designed to be less affected by humidity fluctuations than solid wood and fire door versions are also available.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Linear Oak Door DIE22/DIE91, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, Stain or Osmo Oil
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Material - Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Not Moisture Resistant
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - KSK, American White Oak
Veneer grade - Selects and better
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 110mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 21kg
Width - 457mm
Width (Imperial) - 1'6"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.