Linear Oak Bi-fold
This bi-fold door works well when there is limited space
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Slab
Linear Oak Bi-Fold Door DIP13, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Foil colour - Oak
Lipping Material - Hardwood finger jointed internal lipping and white oak surface lipping
Material - Particleboard
Number of Panels - 5
Pre fittings - Supplied with premium bi-fold door
Surface veneer thickness - 0.5mm
Veneer grade - Selects and better
Bi-fold door width - 686mm
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 29.822kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.