Preserve the look of your linear Oak door by choosing our pre-finished version with a specially cured lacquer.
With its panels separated by horizontal grooves, our Linear Oak door is designed to showcase it's natural grain. This look is easy to maintain when it comes pre-finished with our superior, ultra-violet cured lacquer. Moreover, there are no brush strokes to spoil your chosen look.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Slab
Linear Grey Oak Pre-finished Door DIE89, Prices from
Colour Description - Grey
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Particle board centre panel
Glue/Resin - PVA
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer Specification - American White Oak
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 179mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 93mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 109mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 29.998kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 4mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instruction manual for all fitting information
- Any scratches or marks can be retouched with the Pre-finished Grey Hardwood Door Repair Kit
- Pre-finished with a grey lacquer ready for installation
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated.
- Can save the builder up to 6 hours on finishing
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not necessary as this is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side