Create more light in your home with this Holdenby Oak glazed door.
The glazed panels of this Holdenby Oak will let light flow through your space whilst creating a traditional look. Use this door to brighten your living space, or pair two together to section off areas of an open-plan home. Pre-finished with no brush strokes and high quality factory finish, this door is ready for painting in a colour of your choice, letting you quickly customise its look. The pre-finished Holdenby Oak Glazed is available in standard and fire doors. Colour-matched touch-up kits are also available.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Stile and Rail
Holdenby Oak Pre-finished Glazed Door DIE93/DGH88, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Glue and dowel stile and rail
Glazing type - Toughened
Number of Panels - 5
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Glazing thickness - 4mm
Height - 2040mm
Side panel glazing width - 942mm
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 40mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 27.363kg
Width - 726mm
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 4mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Any scratches or marks can be retouched with the Pre-finished Grey Hardwood Door Repair Kit
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- Can save the builder up to 6 hours on finishing
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.