Improve the safety of your home with our Holdenby pre-finished internal oak fire door.
Offering 30 minutes of protection against fire, this internal door is available in three commonly used sizes. The finish looks best in traditional themes, and has been lacquered to prevent fading in sunlight. Pick from our fire-rated door furniture to complete the look.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Slab
Holdenby Oak Pre-finished Fire Door FD30 DIF91/DFH88, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Lipping Material - Local Hardwood or American White Oak
Number of Panels - 5
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 11mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 44mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 40.156kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.