Create more light in your home with this Holdenby internal oak glazed door.
North-facing or smaller rooms can be made to feel brighter with this half-glazed door. The American white oak veneer has a cottage feel, which can be made to look modern with a square rose door handle. Choose from one of five sizes and select an oak-veneered architrave to continue the look.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Slab
Holdenby Oak Glazed Door DIE80/DIE81, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material -Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glazing Fixing Method - Cramp Glazed (Glass cannot be replaced)
Glazing type - Toughened
Lipping Material - Local Hardwood or American White Oak
Material - Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Number of Panels - 5
Timber Species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing Height - 942mm
Glazing thickness - 4mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 25.863kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Howdens doors do have Kite markings, however it is not a legal requirement to be visible on every door.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.