Reduce noise in the work place with our solidly constructed, Ash veneered Internal doors.
These attractive doors have a high-quality, varnished ash veneer. They are constructed from a softwood frame and all sizes are rated as FD30 fire doors, meaning they provide a minimum of 30 minutes fire resistance. They also provide noise reduction up to the standard required by Building Regulations Part E.
Heyford Ash Veneer Flush Pre-finished Fire Door FD30 DIF07/DIF02, Prices from
Colour Description - Ash
Construction - Flush
Construction Material - Ash
Core Material - Tubeboard or Flaxboard
Door construction - Constructed using softwood timber stile and rail frame
Door Finish Type - Varnished
Door Location - Internal
Finish With - Varnish or Stain (Door Edges Only)
Lipping Material - KSK Hardwood
Product Type - Fire
Range Name - Heyford
Door lipping thickness - sides - 6mm
Height - 2040mm
Inner rail - 37mm
Stile - 27mm
Thickness - 44mm
Top Rail - 27mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 29.448kg
Width - 726mm
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 6mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised and that the door when fitted complies with the fire certificate.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- Clear acrylic lacquer finish provides a finish where resistance to physical and chemical properties is required.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- Door Edges can be finished using the following: Sadolin English Oak Stain, Sadolin Interior Varnish Stain, primer/undercoat
- Doors must be sealed on all edges prior to installation.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.