Save on installation time with our pre-finished Genoa Oak glazed door.
To save you the time and cost of finishing your door this Genoa Oak door comes pre-finished with a superior, ultra-violet cured lacquer. It also features a large pane of toughened, etched glass, letting in plenty of light and works well in either modern or classic schemes.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Stile and Rail
Genoa Oak Pre-finished Glazed Door DIE85/DIE96, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Glazing - Supplied with toughened clear glass
Glazing Fixing Method - Cramp Glazed (Glass cannot be replaced)
Glazing Stamp Details - Howdens glazed doors do have Kite marks, however they are not legally required to be on every door.
Glazing type - Toughened
Glue/Resin - PVA
Material - Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - American White Oak
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 11mm
Glazing Height - 1686mm
Glazing thickness - 4mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 115mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 23.763kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Glazing certificate available
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Howdens doors do have Kite markings, however it is not a legal requirement to be visible on every door.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- Pre-finished with clear lacquer ready for installation.
- Can save the builder up to 6 hours on finishing
- Any trimmed edges and all cut outs for hardware must be refinished
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.