Showcase the warmth of your internal oak door by fitting one pre-finished with high quality lacquer.
The American White Oak of this Genoa door gives your home a warm, refined look. This door is less likely to fade as it is pre-finished in a superior lacquer, ultra-violet cured to prevent it fading too quickly in sunlight. Simple yet stylish, you will find your Genoa door is great whether you have chosen a classic or a contemporary look.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Stile and Rail
Genoa Oak Pre-finished Door DIE72/DIE84, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard. Fire doors contain 5mm MGO
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Lipping Material - Local Hardwood or American White Oak
Material - Inserts made from local Hardwood or Oak
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber grade - A
Timber Species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door centre panel thickness - 16mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 11mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 115mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 17.083kg
Width - 457mm
Width (Imperial) - 1'6"
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
- This door can be finished using the following: Sadolin English Oak Stain and Sadolin Interior Varnish Satin
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.