Give your home an open-plan feel with the generous glass pane of our Genoa Oak glazed door.
The glazed version of our Genoa Oak door features a large pane of glass that gives a more versatile, modern look and lets in plenty of natural light. The glass is toughened and etched, with vertical lines that are reminiscent of the tongue-and-groove design of the Genoa range. This door is supplied ready to finish with varnish, stain or Osmo Oil.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Genoa Oak Glazed Door DIE67, Prices from
Additional glazing information - Screen printed lines
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, Stain or Osmo Oil
Glazing Fixing Method - Cramp Glazed (Glass cannot be replaced)
Glazing Stamp Details is visible on each pane to comply with legislation
Glazing type - Toughened
Hardwood finger jointed internal lipping and white oak surface lipping
Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Not Moisture Resistant
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door centre panel thickness - 16mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing Height - 1686mm
Glazing thickness - 5mm
Height - 2040mm
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 40mm
Top Rail - 115mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 24.763kg
Width - 726mm
Additional accreditation and finishing information
Smaller sizes ideal for use as a door pair
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 4mm
Edging additional information
This door may have double lipping comprised of an internal 6mm finger jointed lipping and 5mm solid oak lipping outer. This is 11mm in total but we only recommend trimming into the outer solid lipping to a maximum of 3mm on any edge.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.