Make your home safer with this Genoa internal oak fire door.
This Genoa door features a classic tongue-and-groove design with a thin central panel, all in warm oak tones. Ready to be stained or varnished, there are three size options to choose from. Beneath the surface lies a sturdy interior capable of containing fire for up to 30 minutes. Choose from our fire-rated door furniture range to maintain the door’s integrity.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Genoa Oak Fire Door FD30 DFD28, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particle board with 5mm MGO
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Lipping Material - American White Oak or KSK
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door centre panel thickness - 26mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 44mm
Top Rail - 115mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 30.78kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.