Create a warm, natural look in your room with our Genoa Oak door veneered with american white Oak.
Created in response to the popularity of our Dordogne Oak door, this Genoa design has smaller grooves and a thinner centre panel for a lightweight construction. The American White Oak gives your home a warm, refined look. Finish it with lacquer, stain or Osmo oil to protect and enhance the natural wood grain.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Genoa Oak Door DIE64/DIE68, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Lipping Material - Hardwood finger jointed internal lipping and white oak surface lipping
Material - Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Not moisture resistant
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door centre panel thickness - 16mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 11mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 11mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 100mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 115mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 13.863kg
Width - 457mm
Width (Imperial) - 1'6"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
Edging additional information
This door may have double lipping comprised of an internal 6mm finger jointed lipping and 5mm solid oak lipping outer. This is 11mm in total but we only recommend trimming into the outer solid lipping to a maximum of 3mm on any edge.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.