Use this Genoa internal oak bi-fold door to open up more space in smaller rooms.
A folding door is an excellent option for hallways or narrow kitchens. Available in two different sizes, this Genoa oak option has attractive vertical lines that suit a classic look. The centre panel is thin, making this a lightweight choice that can also be stained or oiled with Osmo oil.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Genoa Oak Bi-Fold Door DIP14, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particle board 660kg/m3
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Lipping Material - Hardwood finger jointed internal lipping and white oak surface lipping
Number of Panels - 5
Pre fittings - Supplied with premium bi-fold door track
Bi-fold door width - 686mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Height when fitted - 1981mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 21.822kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) -2'3"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.