Add traditional styling with our sturdy tongue-and-groove Dordogne primed door that hides a robust core.
The strong vertical lines of a tongue-and-groove door add a classical feel to your design. With an engineered core and a moulded exterior, this door is lightweight and practical. This door arrives primed and ready to be quickly painted according to your chosen colour palette. Fire door and accessible versions are also available.
- Construction Material HDF
- Door Finish Type Primed
- Construction Stile and Rail
Dordogne White Primed Door DIR13/DIR23, Prices from
Colour Description - White
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - HDF
Core Material - Particleboard
- HDF skin particle board construction
- Constructed using engineered pine stiles and rails frame
Finish With - Paint
Glue/Resin - PVA D4
Lipping Material - Clear pine primed white
Number of Panels - 5
Timber Species - Particle board
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom -10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 27.818kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 3mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.