Save time on creating a beautiful look for your doors with this Dordogne pre-finished internal oak door.
Finished with a high-quality lacquer, this internal oak door is ready to be hung in the doorway of your choice. The pre-finishing means it is less likely to fade in sunlight, making it great for rooms with lots of natural light. The tongue-and-groove style suits traditional schemes, and the door is available in four sizes.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Slab
Dordogne Oak Pre-finished Door DIH71/DIH72, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Veneered particleboard construction
Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Not moisture resistant
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber grade - A
American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 120mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 26.363kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
- This door can be finished using the following: Sadolin English Oak Stain and Sadolin Interior Varnish Satin
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee