Add a touch of luxury to your room with the rich oak veneer and walnut inlay of our stylish Dordogne Oak door. ( limited availibility )
This door has a sturdy construction, while being lighter and more economical than solid wood. A richly coloured oak veneer with walnut inlay gives it a luxurious look. This door comes pre-varnished and ready for installation.
Dordogne Oak Flush Door DIL12
Colour Description - Oak
Construction detail - Colour matched edging
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Honeycomb (25mm cell width)
Door construction - Constructed using softwood timber stile and rail frame
Door Finish Type - Varnished
Door Location - Internal
Finish With - Varnish or Stain (Door Edges Only)
Glue/Resin - Urea Formaldehyde
Lipping Material - KSK Hardwood
Surface veneer thickness - 0.5mm
Timber Species - Picea Abies
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 6mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 6mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 6mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 120mm
Top Rail - 120mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 10.108kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 6mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 10mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 6mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Clear acrylic lacquer finish provides a finish where resistance to physical and chemical properties is required.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- Doors must be sealed on all edges prior to installation.
- This door cannot be rebated. Any rebating will expose the pine frame.
Lock Block Height - 360mm
Lock Block Position
Fitted centrally, to one side only - If the lock block is not indicated by the word 'LOCK' on the top edge, a hole will always be visible on the bottom edge on the side of the lock block.
Lock Block Width - 65mm