Bring heritage styling to your home with the classic lines of our Dordogne internal oak fire door.
Strikingly designed with a classic tongue-and-groove look, this FD30-rated Dordogne oak door will add traditional character to your home. The engineered core can hold back fire for up to 30 minutes, and is best matched with one of our handles. Choose from 13 size options, then finish with stain or varnish.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Slab
Dordogne Oak Fire Door FD30 DFD24/DFD41/DFD58/DFD49, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard construction
Finish with - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - Local Hardwood or American White Oak
Number of Panels - 5
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 35mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 32.263kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.