Add a classic touch to your home with the tongue-and-groove styling and oak-veneer of our Dordogne Oak door.
With its classic tongue-and-groove look, this door will bring sophistication to your home. Its core is engineered to be less prone to humidity and warping than solid wood. The veneered exterior means that one piece of oak can be used to make several doors, for an environmentally friendly manufacturing process.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Slab
Dordogne Oak Door DIE46/DIE66/DIH66/DIH67, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Slab
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glue/Resin - PVA
Local Hardwood or American White Oak
Inserts made from local hardwood or American White Oak
Not moisture resistant
Number of Panels - 5
Ready for painting
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber grade - A
American White Oak
Veneer grade - A
Bottom Rail - 185mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 100mm
Thicknes - 35mm
Top Rail - 117mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 16.852kg
Width - 381mm
Width (Imperial) - 1'3"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information
A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.