Protecting your family and home in the event of a fire is made easier with our pre-finished internal 6 panel grained fire door.
Our 6-panel grained fire door comes pre-finished in versatile white. It suits a variety of interiors and styles and is available in three different sizes. Rated FD30, this door also has the added advantage of withstanding a fire for up to 30 minutes when fitted correctly.
- Construction Material HDF
- Door Finish Type Faces fully finished, edges require finishing
- Guarantee 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Construction Moulded
Colonial Pre-finished 6 Panel Grained Fire Door FD30 DIF81/DFM81, Prices from
Colour Description - White
Construction - Moulded
Construction Material - HDF
Core Material - Routered Flaxboard Core
Door construction - Constructed using engineered pine stiles and rails frame
Number of Panels - 6
Bottom Rail - 171mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle Rail - 175mm
Stile - 94mm
Thickness - 44mm
Top Rail - 94mm
Upper middle rail - 98mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 24.194kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Building Regulations - Part E
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Timber Certification - PEFC
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 6mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- This door can be rebated.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- The edges, any trimmed edges and cut outs for hardware must be painted.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not necessary as this is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side