Bring light into your home with our Burford four panel Oak glazed door.
With a simple and attractive design reminiscent of our four-panel Burford oak door, this glazed alternative features two large panes of glass that allow the light to flow in. With an attractive oak veneer, it arrives ready for varnishing or staining to preserve and maximise those magnificent colours and wood grains.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Burford Oak 4 Panel Glazed Door DIE78, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glazing Fixing Method - Cramp Glazed (Glass cannot be replaced)
Glazing Stamp Details - Visible on each pane to comply with legislation
Glazing type - Toughened
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - KSK Hardwood
Number of Panels - 4
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - American White Oak
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door centre panel thickness - 9mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Glazing Height - 887mm
Glazing thickness - 4mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle Rail - 180mm
Stile - 110mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 23.518kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Glazing certificate available
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 3mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side, avoiding mid rail joints as this can weaken the structure of the door.