Take a fresh look at a classic; our Burford four panel Oak door brings warmth into your home.
Our Burford oak door is a modern twist on the classic four-panel design. It offers superior stability thanks to its engineered core. This is covered with a beautiful oak veneer that gives the look of solid wood. You can complete the look with matching skirting and architrave. Fire door and accessibility options are also available.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Unfinished
- Construction Stile and Rail
Burford Oak 4 Panel Door DIE77, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Stile and Rail
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Particleboard
Door construction - Veneered particleboard
Finish With - Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
Glue/Resin - PVA
Lipping Material - KSK Hardwood
Number of Panels - 4
Surface veneer thickness - 0.6mm
Timber Species - American White Oak
Veneer grade - A
Veneer timber species - American White Oak
Bottom Rail - 180mm
Door centre panel thickness - 9mm
Door lipping thickness - bottom - 10mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 16mm
Door lipping thickness - top - 10mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Middle Rail - 180mm
Stile - 110mm
Thickness - 35mm
Top Rail - 110mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 20.818kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial|) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 5mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 5mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- This door has a particleboard core which may be exposed if rebated. The use of the oak door pair maker is therefore recommended.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.