Continue the grey trend in your home with this internal flush light grey oak foil door.
Available in three different sizes, our light-grey oak door is the modern approach to a traditional wooden door. It is a lightweight and practical option, and is also suitable for commercial use. Enhance the on-trend look by finishing with a sleek chrome handle.
- Construction Material Oak Foil
- Door Finish Type Foil Wrapped
- Construction Flush
Buckmore Light Grey Oak Foil Flush Door DIL14/DIL34, Prices from
Colour Description - Light Grey Oak
Construction - Flush
Construction detail - Colour matched edging
Construction Material - Oak Foil
Core Material - Honeycomb paper
Door construction - Constructed using softwood timber stile and rail frame
Finish With - Varnish or stain (door edges only)
Foil colour - Light Grey Oak
Glue/Resin - Urea Formaldehyde
Lipping Material - KSK Hardwood
Timber Species - Picea Abies
Door lipping thickness - sides - 6mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Stile - 23mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 9.865kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 6mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 10mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 6mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- Door Edges can be finished using the following: Sadolin English Oak Stain, Sadolin Interior Varnish Stain, primer/undercoat
- Doors must be sealed on all edges prior to installation.
Lock Block Height - 360mm
Lock Block Position - Fitted centrally both sides. Lock block measurements include outer and inner frame.
Lock Block Width - 65mm