Make a confident choice for the doors in your home with this popular oak veneered fire door.
With a simple, modern design, it is easy to see why architects often request our oak veneer door. It brings a warm look to every room, and comes in five size options. Rated as FD30, it also provides up to half an hour of protection in the event of a fire.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Construction Flush
Blyton Oak Pre-finished Veneered Fire Door FD30 DIF96/DIF97, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Flush
Construction detail - Colour matched edging
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Tubeboard or Flaxboard
Door construction - Constructed using softwood timber stile and rail frame
Finish With - Varnish or stain (door edges only)
Foil colour - Oak
Surface veneer thickness - 3mm
Door lipping thickness - sides - 6mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Thickness - 44mm
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 27.052kg
Width - 686mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'3"
Building Regulations - Part E
Fire certification available
Fire Rating - FD30
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 6mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 4mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised and that the door when fitted complies with the fire certificate.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- Door Edges can be finished using the following: Sadolin English Oak Stain, Sadolin Interior Varnish Stain, primer/undercoat
- Doors must be sealed on all edges prior to installation.
Lock Block Additional Information - A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.