Choose a door that is the choice of many architects. Our Oak veneer door presents wood at its simplest and best.
Specified by architects in certain commercial builds, these oak veneer internal flush doors are cleanly styled to make the most of the warm tones of the wood. Their confident lines and practicality suit contemporary interiors as well as business premises, creating a solid and assured presence in any room. Fire door and mobility versions are also available.
- Construction Material Oak Veneer
- Door Finish Type Finished
- Construction Flush
Blyton Oak Flush Veneered Pre-finished Door DIL18, Prices from
Colour Description - Oak
Construction - Flush
Construction detail - Colour matched edging
Construction Material - Oak Veneer
Core Material - Honeycomb paper
Door construction - Constructed using softwood timber stile and rail frame
Finish With - Varnish or stain (door edges only)
Glue/Resin - Urea Formaldehyde
Timber Species - Picea Abies
Door lipping thickness - sides - 6mm
Height - 1981mm
Height (Imperial) - 6'6"
Weight (Excluding Packaging) - 9.928kg
Width - 610mm
Width (Imperial) - 2'0"
Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom - 6mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side - 10mm
Door Edging Maximum Trim Top - 6mm
Edging additional information
An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side/ top & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- Door Edges can be finished using the following: Sadolin English Oak Stain, Sadolin Interior Varnish Stain, primer/undercoat
- Doors must be sealed on all edges prior to installation.
- This door cannot be rebated. Any rebating will expose the pine frame.
Lock Block Height - 361mm
Lock Block Position - Fitted centrally both sides. Lock block measurements include outer and inner frame.
Lock Block Width - 66mm